Swing ‘til It “Clicks”!
HIT THE BALL FARTHER—
The purpose of the SwingRite Home Run Hitter (HRH) is to hear the
“CLICK” when your hands have released at the desired impact position.
1. Before swinging, make sure your SwingRite is set at level 9.
2. Set-up as you normally would set up, ready to hit a pitch.
3. Grip the bat firmly with both hands and take your normal swing.
4. Did the SwingRite CLICK?
5. If swung properly, the HRH will CLICK no more than 12 in. into the
6. If swung improperly, it will CLICK before the ball, showing you have
cast the bat. If it clicks more than 12 in. after the ball, you have moved
your head in front of the imaginary ball position.*
7. If it doesn’t CLICK at all, then you will need to make one or possibly
several adjustments to your swing before it will CLICK; try making it
a little easier, turn the knob towards number nine, or just swing harder.
* Remember; always keep your head behind the ball.
8. To re-set the bat, make sure the butt end of the bat is pointed at the
ground, then pull up on the brass knob
The SwingRite HRH is designed to help you find your groove and NOT to
see how LOW a number you can make it CLICK. Once you find your
comfort level, that is your correct setting and you should practice at that
setting. Some may find that the number 9 position works for them, while others find 5 is their correct number. The key is to make the SwingRite
HRH CLICK at the imaginary ball position and be comfortable doing so,
avoiding the necessity to over swing.
Getting BASE HITS is Building in the Right Set of Movements So They Become…
Let your hitting coach teach your correct grip, stance, posture, etc. Then make these things natural and instinctive by repetitive practice with the SwingRite Home Run Hitter.
The SwingRite Home Run Hitter makes it possible to practice your swing in a confined space without actually striking a ball. It enables full concentration to be focused upon technique without the distraction of making contact with a ball.
To improve your game, you should practice every day. SwingRite is designed to enable you to do this year-round, regardless of the weather. Plus, using SwingRite provides the benefits of vigorous exercise along with building arm strength.
Dos and Don’ts:
1. Set the head on number 9. 1. Hit balls with the SwingRite HRH.
2. Pull the gold lever at the top to reset. 2. Swing in the direction of people, pets, obstacles.
3. Grip the SwingRite bat firmly with both hands. 3. Grip the bat too loosely or try to over swing.
4. Try to click ball at imagined point of impact. 4. Start practicing on the low numbers (5-1).
5. Practice slowly without strain. 5. Hit the bat head on the floor or ground.
6. Pull the brass level straight up, do not turn. 6. Turn the brass knob when pulling to reset.